"My children have taken music lessons with Ms. Teresa for the past 6 years and I highly recommend her for both piano and guitar lessons. My daughter was 8 years old when she first began taking piano lessons with Ms. Teresa and my son took guitar lessons with Ms. Teresa for 4 years. I like her philosophy of teaching music – she is patient, kind, and is able to determine the best
in which each student can be challenged but not overwhelmed. Her love of music and teaching comes through during each lesson. My son and daughter are now playing in a church youth band and my daughter plays at church every Sunday. It is a joy to see that they are able to put into practice what they learned and continue to learn with Ms. Teresa."
~ Ellen L.October 27, 2016
My daughter loves her piano lessons! And coordinating with the instructor has been easy. Highly recommended music instruction!
If you are looking for guitar or piano lessons for children and adults, Teresa
Tullar's Music Studio is excellent. My wife and children have taken lessons for years and we love it. Teresa goes out of her way to prepare her students, giving them confidence and instilling a love of music. It is a welcoming experience. I highly recommend Teresa Tullar's Music Studio!
|Kara W. just left a review: 10/19/16
Outstanding Piano & Guitar Teacher for All Ages!
Teresa is an accomplished musician and enjoys sharing her knowledge and love of music while making learning to play fun and rewarding. She gears the lessons to each individual student so they can learn in the best way for them- she really cares and wants each one to succeed and progress. If you or your child or teenager wants to learn piano or guitar- and have fun doing it- you will be glad you chose her!
Mary G. on October 17, 2016
- She is very welcoming to adult students -
Teresa is an experienced performer and teacher in piano and guitar. Her patient, but thorough approach makes learning non-threatening and very enjoyable. She loves teaching children and is very welcoming to adult students!
Jean F. on October 17, 2016
YOUR KIDS WILL ENJOY!! THEY WILL LEARN.
My kids have been learning with Teresa for almost 5 years now .. she is an excellent instructor with kids .. she keeps them engaged. Glad we chose her.
Benny m. on October 16, 2016
"Thank you so much for all that you have taught [our daughter]; we are so impressed by the progress she is making. She looks forward to her lesson every week." - [Excerpt from an email from the parent of a 14 yr old student]
"I just wanted to let you know that my daughter enjoyed her piano lesson very much today. The new program was a hit with her! She said she loves piano lessons 10 times more and wishes it was every day! :) That makes me very happy as I want her to love it so she will want to continue for years to come! See you next week!"
~ from a very happy mother of a 6 yr old piano student
*PRESCHOOL WunderKeys Review:
'An AWESOME Parent/Teacher Evaluation' at a preschool - reported the mother of her 4-year-old daughter, who had been taking WunderKeys' lessons at my studio for several months - as related to me by
B., mother of the student
'My daughter has excelled in her preschool with 'Mastery' of all things to do with recognizing, creating patterns, etc. (whereas, most of the other children were still 'Developing' in those areas). - My husband had been reluctant to have our daughter begin WunderKeys' lessons (thinking she was too young!) but after the preschool evaluation he admitted: 'I guess I'm not ALWAYS right!'
"Ms. Teresa - Thank you for helping Alex to grow musically. When we started 7 months ago he was 3 1/2. He did not even fully have control over his fingers. Today Alex is sight reading music very well, keeping good time and is developing a really great ear for music. Thank you for introducing him to Music Ace (music theory program) - he really enjoyed that. He says his favorite part of his lessons was playing duets with you. If we didn't have to move and still lived in Port St Lucie, we would definitely continue studying piano with you. Both Alex and I will miss you! You are a great teacher that inspires without being harsh. I pray that God will bless your music studio and give you a 100% return on your investments." - from Alex's mom.-Pauline
"Both my son, age 12, and daughter, age 9, have been taking music lessons from Teresa Tullar’s Music Studio for about two years. My son takes
and my daughter takes piano. Teresa is very professional and clearly has mastery in both instruments. She relates very easily with my children and they respond well to her and her instruction. I am extremely pleased with their progress. What I appreciate most about Teresa is her obvious love of music coupled with her joy of teaching, which comes across in her interaction with my children. I highly recommend Teresa Tullar’s Music Studio. "
- from Ellen L., parent
"I have been taking piano lessons from Teresa for over 2 years now and have thoroughly enjoyed it. Teresa is knowledgeable, talented, and very patient with her students. I highly recommend her."
- from Lorraine M., adult student
"My children have been with Ms. Teresa for almost a year now. We absolutely love her and her teaching style. They have learned not only the musical notes, but also how to keep time, rhythm, and accompaniment. The amount of material that they have learned in such a short period of time has surpassed my expectations. Ms. Teresa is patient, encouraging, and kind. As far as I’m concerned, Teresa Tullar’s Music Studio is the ONLY music studio for us! "~ from Nicole R., parent
"My daughter really enjoys her piano lessons with Ms. Teresa and looks forward to them. I've sat in on quite a few lessons and
Teresa is relaxed, cheerful and very sweet in her teaching style. My daughter leaves her lessons with a smile and usually tells me,
'I had fun, Mom!' I'm grateful to God for leading us to Ms. Teresa."
~ from Marcia P., parent
Note to me from the parent of a 3 yr old that I teach the pre-school WunderKeys program to:
Thank you for your patience with Alex. After every session he tells me that he had SO much fun! He repeatedly asks me through the week which day is Thursday - he cannot wait for his weekly sessions with you. You are kind and patient and very knowledgeable with his age group. I feel completely confident and comfortable with how you are teaching my son. He loves the songs you sing and play together, it's his favorite part of his lessons! You have made my job of teaching him easier with the pattern recognition exercises. It is a joy to see how fascinated he gets when I tell him to look for a pattern in something. He includes you in his prayers, so clearly he thinks you are awesome and so do I. Thanks again for doing what you do so well.
December 3, 2014
We have 3 children and over the years all 3 of our kids have been taking piano lessons with Teresa. Teresa is a great piano teacher, she is very patient and good with the very young and teenagers. Our kids truly enjoy their piano lessons with Mrs. Teresa and have greatly benefited from these lessons.
December 3, 2014
- We love Mrs. Teresa, such a wonderful teacher! My son was taking guitar lessons with her and he learned a
the way she teaches is outstanding, and there's always a peaceful atmosphere at the studio, we will definitely be back. Thank you.
December 2, 2014
- As an older adult (55 to be exact), I found my experience in receiving lessons from Teresa encouraging and beneficial. I loved her teaching style. She made me feel very comfortable and gave me more confidence in playing!
December 2, 201
- I learned a lot from Ms. Teresa in a short amount of time. Great personality, Very kind and she's tremendously patient with her students. Great place to get educated to learn how to play an instrument.
December 2, 2014
- She is amazing. My 6 years old daughter loves her.
She shows her the love of music, she is patient, knowledgeable, loving.
I really recommend her!
December 2, 2014
- I think learning a musical instrument is so important but I didn't want to put a lot of pressure on my son to get to a certain level within a certain amount of time. Teresa has been very accommodating with my relaxed approach and more than patient with my 7-year-old son, who often complains about playing specific songs or practicing a certain way. She is very likable, friendly and a great teacher.
In other words, I couldn't expect more from a piano teacher for my son. My son has been taking lessons for almost 2 years now and I am completely satisfied with my investment. Teresa has also been very welcoming of my younger son to play in the same room during the lessons, which has been very helpful to me.
December 2, 2014
- My daughter was just 4 when she started lessons. Teresa has a super program for preschoolers, kindergarten and younger children just starting out in the world of music! My daughter is now five she loves going to piano lessons and has learned through an interactive program! Teresa has been great with her and it has been a positive experience!
December 8, 2014
- Teresa is a great teacher! She has years of experience and is great with all ages. She is patient, encouraging, and so knowledgeable.
December 8, 2014
- Miss Teresa was wonderful with my two children. Not only did they learn many songs but they also learned the notes. Having the note knowledge has led my youngest to join his school band with ease. We love Teresa!
December 10, 2014
- My children (12 & 14) have been taking piano and guitar lessons from Teresa for over 4 years. I am amazed at how my children have progressed in their ability. I have been so impressed with Teresa's teaching style, commitment to my children and her own musical expertise. Teresa is patient, kind, and encouraging. I highly recommend Teresa for both instruments.
December 8, 2014
- Teresa was my guitar teacher for about a year. I have been singing in church choir and the praise team for years but knew absolutely nothing about playing any kind of an instrument or how to read notes on a page. She was patient and thorough and it was obvious that she had a love of music and enjoys sharing her gift with both young and "older" students (like me) I learned a lot during that first year and she gave me the confidence to play my guitar before our church. She was a true blessing to me.
December 25, 2014
- My daughter studied piano with Ms. Teresa and she just loved her right from the beginning, I sat in on quite a few of the lessons and Ms. Teresa didn't mind my being there. I completely trust her. Ms. Teresa is kind, pays attention to the student and is very encouraging. We highly recommend her.
March 19, 2015
- My son has been taking lessons with Mrs. Teresa since he was 3 years old. She is wonderful! She is always welcoming and my son has been comfortable with her since day 1. She has a ton of patience and always has new/great ideas when things might not be clicking for my son. She is very responsive and fair-priced. We will be attending our son's 2nd recital this year. It has been an amazing experience watching him flourish in music. I can't wait to see what the future holds for him while he continues to receive lessons from Mrs. Teresa.